Thursday, February 05, 2009

New Look

In between test drives today, I've been working on some changes to my sales website. The plan is to have Wickman Studios* do a bit of a site upgrade this month. But before that takes place, I need to know what I want to be done.

  1. What is my target audience?
  2. What is the message of the website?
  3. It wouldn't hurt to add a few pictures of Saabs and Volvos.
  4. How can I get Google's attention?

I really don't know the answers to all those questions. But I have been experimenting with some new ideas. One idea was to update the page header with a nice logo. It's only temporary, but this is what I came up with using (Are you ready for this?) Microsoft Word, the Print Screen command, and Microsoft Paint.

* Dave Wickman is a web designer and fellow gearhead who attends our church.

No comments: