Thursday, January 15, 2009

How well do you know your cars?

Think you know cars pretty well? Try this quiz put out by Cramer Sweeney. It's not extremely difficult, but you might be surprised at some of the answers. I got 17 of 20. See what you can do.

Click here to take the Brand Prix quiz.


And if you think that one was too easy, try this one about classic cars. With a small picture of a tail light or grille, you're expected to guess the make and model of the classic car. I haven't finished it yet, but my current score is 8/100. Yikes!

Click here to take the Classic Car quiz.



2 comments:

Swade said...

17/20 for me too. Slipped up on the rotated badge (we don't have that badge here in Oz as far as I know) the Mercedes slogan and I can't believe the Corolla has outsold the Beetle, but then again I can.

Will try the other one later.

Andy Rupert said...

Mercedes, Corolla, and the color of KIA got me. The backward badge was Oldsmobile last emblem.