Thursday, November 27, 2008

What would you pay for a SAAB convertible?

The used car manager at Leikin Motor Company announced during last Saturday's staff meeting that we would be getting in a 2006 SAAB convertible with 23,985 miles on it. Since the car had not arrived, I asked him about the specifications. Knowledge is power, you know. He told me that it was a black 9-3 Aero convertible and is being offered for an incredible $18,990 $17,990!

Wednesday morning I got to look the car over. It had come in Tuesday while I was off. Let me just say that this is one sweet looking vehicle. Unfortunately, my camera ran out of battery power just as I went out to take some pics. I'll try to post pictures tomorrow if I'm able to get my camera phone to talk to my work computer.

Update: Here are the pictures I took this morning.



No comments: