I inadvertantly came across the picture for Mystery Car #47 while following a link to an article about the second generation Cadillac CTS. The picture was in the sidebar, but when I clicked on it, my ad blocking software didn't allow me to follow the link. However, it did give me a name to work with: "Zonda F2."
The Pagani Zonda F Roadster is a car that looks alot like one of those old slot cars I used to race on our basement track in Columbus. (That was a lot of fun but has nothing to do with Mystery Car #47). The wind tunnel tested car utilizes a 7.3 liter (650 hp/576 lb. ft.) Mercedes Benz V12 which gives it incredible punch. It's "0 – 124 mph time takes just 9.8 seconds."2 But don't get overly excited unless, of course, you have somewhere close to a million US bucks to spend.
- Offical Pagani website
- 2006 Pagani Zonda Roadster F by rsportscars.org
- Design Study: Pagani Zonda by Bruce McCulloch
- Pagani Zonda Roadster posted at ultimatecarpage.com
- Pagani Zonda Roadster F-2 at car99.net
- Pagani Zonda by Wikipedia