Thursday, August 28, 2008

Perspective: BMW 6-series


Here is a different perspective on our interest in the 6er. On the way to school one day my six year old daughter asked me why I like "this old car" so much ... . I tried to explain to her the desirable classic lines of the car and the euphoric feeling that comes from driving such a finely designed car. Then I told her she would want such a car some day. She thought about this for a few miles and then said "Dad, I think that weird feeling you get while driving this car is from these uncomfortable seats and besides ... if it is such a great car why doesn't it have any drink holders". Then she really crushed me when she said, "When I get older I'm going to drive a really cool car like a Volkswagen."

"Through the eyes of a child" posted by Mike Stitt on May 27, 2001


No comments: