I really thought that taking pictures at night would hide some of the more obvious flaws. But it didn't work. To be honest, our new car is not very pretty at the moment. But it is definitely unique. There's just something about that front end, the large windows, and ... umm ... I can't really explain it. It's just a weird car. But that's okay. I've had a number of odd balls in the past. Why not have one more?
What still needs to be done?
- Replace the carrier bearing.
- Attach the speedometer cable to the speedometer.
- Install a radio. (Nothing is there right now.)
- Install speakers in the rear window ledge. (A previous owner removed the 6x9 speakers and the BMW covers)
- Reattach one of the after market speakers in the passenger door.
- Change the engine oil.
- Paint the rust spots.
- Find out why the passenger window doesn't work.
- Find out why the moonroof doesn't open.
- Find out how to operate the HVAC controls.