Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Various Volvo Views

I'm not sure how much time I'll have for blogging with the new job. But while researching the Volvo brand, I have been finding some interesting articles.
Car Talk 2001 Volvo S60 Review

If you're not familiar with Click and Clack the Tappet brothers, you've missed out on some great car repair humor. The linked review is not so humorous, but it does give a fair treatment of an "older" S60.

Volvo T6 Roadster

A picture of the car in this article now graces the desktop of my work computer. This is one neat car. And believe it or not, it was made in the home garage of a former Volvo designer.

Rolling magazine

Under a pile of brochures in the back office, I found a 2006 edition of Rolling magazine. It had a number of interesting articles, but the one that caught my eye was the one comparing Ford's ownership of Volvo to GM's ownership of Saab. I'll try to find a link later.

No comments: