Friday, June 30, 2006

Mystery Car II



On our way back from camp Thursday, we stopped at Classic Saab in Willoughby. I have been trying to convince my wife that our next vehicle should be a used Saab 9-5 station wagon. (The station wagon prices have slowly been descending and should be in our price range within a few more years.) But for some reason my plan backfired. Sharon was more interested in the 9-7 SUVs. As these beasts begin at the highly affordable, bargain rate of $39,500, it will be another 18 years before we can afford a used one.

On our way back to our car, we passed a vehicle parked by the waiting room. The car immediately caught my attention as one of a kind. And after a closer inspection I confirmed my original guess as to the make of the car. But I was wrong about the model. Perhaps you can do better. Can you guess the make and model of this rare vehicle?

1 comment:

Car Nut said...

Rolls-Royce Silver Spirit?