Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saab Trading Cards



Today's mail brought in four letters from Uncle Mike. Having just visited the auto show in Columbus, Ohio, he included in each letter a business card sized information card for each Saab model currently available. You may not be able to tell in the pictures (old scanner that needs to be cleaned), but the cards look sharp! I think this will be a good marketing move for the company. Who knows? Maybe some time soon the kids will be collecting Upper Deck Saab cards instead of baseball cards. I can see it now.
Eggs: Check it out, man.

Swade: What's that, mate?

Eggs: I've got the Saab 900 convertible card in my pack.

Swade: Nice. But I've got something better.

Eggs: What is it?

Swade: I've got the limited edition Saab 600 card.

Eggs: No way! I'll trade you for a '99 Viggen. It's even electric blue.

Swade: Hmm ... I'll tell you what. Throw in an Alfa and it's a deal.

1 comment:

EggsnGrits said...

Never. The 600 is heresy.