Monday, June 04, 2007

Silly Summer Hummer Song

After reading Eggs' spoof about Swade's visit to Sweden, I couldn't resist. Click here to download the mp3.

Hello muddah, Hello faddah
I don’t know now
Should I have oughta
Saabs were very entertaining
But I bought a Hummer
When it started raining.

On a back street
Downtown Stockholm
Stuck my thumb out
Now I own one
All the money printing t-shirts
Is now financing a truck
And how it hurts

Take it back, oh what a bummer
Take it back, I hate my Hummer
Don't leave me without a turbo
While I still have readers on my blog

Wait a minute, guys are trading
Cars for Jaguars while eBaying
Maybe someone without thinking
Will do the same dumb thing
That I did without blinking

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is hillarious!!! Lol great song :)... 5 stars from me...

Linda said...

Funny!!! I love it. I had to listen hard to make sure it was you. I think all of the add on stories paid off. I don't think any of us lacks in the imagination category. :)

EggsnGrits said...

Funny. A little strange selection musically, but funny.