Tuesday, May 08, 2007

One More Time! (let's hope)

After repairing the fuel line, I listed the car on eBay again (despite the propmptings of my "conscience"). I have updated the description a bit and raised the price as per several friendly suggestions. I think it was Swade who said, "that's a lot of car for that amount of money." If the guru speaks, it must be true, right?

In any event, the opening bid starts at an affordable $2200 while the Buy-it-now is fixed at $3000. Will anyone buy it? I don't know but since late last night the auction has been viewed 132 times and is being watched by 6 people. Here's hoping.

While we're waiting for the car to sell, I've been watching several other auctions. Because the wagon will probably jump above my price range, I'm seriously considering the first car. What do you think?
(1) 1986 Jaguar XJ6

(2) 1999 SAAB 9-5 Wagon

(3) 1971 Mercedes Benz 250
And if none of those work out, there's always ...
(4) 1986 Jaguar XJS Coupe

(5) 1995 Saab 900S (4 door)

No comments: