Thursday, May 03, 2007

eBay Auction

After thinking through all the possibilities, I was convinced by a used car salesman (of all people) that placing the Turbo on eBay would be the best possibility for me. I could have placed an ad in the newspaper, but very few Saabs are ever listed there. In fact, they don't even have a section for them. They just list them under "foreign."

So, the Saab 900 Turbo is listed on eBay here. Despite the fact that I've given an honest report, over five hundred people have viewed the auction, and 29 are watching it in "My eBay." This afternoon, a man in Columbus emailed me to arrange a meeting on Saturday to view the car and possibly buy it.

Here's hoping for a good sale.

______________________________

Friday update: 650 views, 36 watching, and a man from Parma wants to schedule a visit.

______________________________

Friday evening: 800 views, 43 watching, one offer to trade for an '88 Jaguar XJ6. We'll see.

No comments: