Thursday, October 26, 2006

Three Car Quiz

There have been several times that I have wished my camera was with me. There was the time I saw a woody station wagon parked next to Radio Shack in Painesville. Another time, Trenton and I saw a 60's Studebaker wagon at Giant Eagle. But by the time we got back with the camera, the owner was driving it away.

With that in mind, I have been taking my camera with me on Thursdays when I'm out on errands. It came in handy today. I was able to take pictures of two distinct cars which have been produced in recent years. But the other picture is of a car that is almost as old as I am. Recognize any of them?



Chrysler Crossfire—guessed by Laura Carter

4 comments:

Laura said...

That red one is the new Chrysler Crossfire - almost makes me wish I didn't have two kids to haul around. I don't think they'd fit very well. Is the yellow one a Porsche? Another car to drive without the kids... not very practical, but very eye-catching. Our next car is supposedly going to be a CRV.

Floppy Top said...

I've tried to convince myself to purchase a Saab convertible. Several have been within our price range, but the back seat only allows for two people to accomodate the retractable top.

Oh well. I guess it won't work with a family of five. But if you only have two kids ...

Anonymous said...

The yaller one is a Porsche 914

Andy Rupert said...

The grey car is a Pontiac Solstice.